A growing global start-up company in the field of cleantech is looking for a controller for the finance team- hybrid job .
In this role, you will be-
• Supporting and monitoring the day to day local and global activities.
• Ownership of the global revenue recognition and of the monthly closing process and preparation of monthly reports.
• Ongoing communication with external global bookkeeping functions.
• Take part in planning and implementing new working processes and procedures within the finance team and the entire company.
• Preparation of annual financial statements and Tax reports.
• Working closely with third parties (subsidiaries' accountants, consultants, legal consultants, banks etc.)
In this role, you’ll need-
• Bachelor's degree in accounting from a university or a leading college – a must
• 1 position/2-3 years of experience after an internship with a Hi-Tech company – a must
• Fluent English both spoken & written – a must
• CPA and background from one of the BIG 4 – an advantage
• Advanced Excel, ERP systems experience – Priority – an advantage.
• A problem solver with a can-do attitude, a team player with a startup mentality (roll up your sleeves attitude).
• Highly motivated, multi-tasking, analytical and excellent communication skills.
Sounds like a good fit?
Job number (3004)
Contact us for more information:
Our website http://www.hadasjob4u.c